🖤 FREE 4 Minute Anxiety Workshop : http://www.bexlife.com/4minutes/
🖤 The Good Curves Giveaway : http://thegoodcurves.com/giveaway
🖤 Get Bex’s Book : http://a.co/23L5wj7
This month The Good Curves interviews Rebekah Borucki about handling anxiety, loving our periods and working with the cycles and finding your purpose.
Here’s a quick bio of our guest:
Rebekah “Bex” Borucki, founder of BEXLIFE® and the BLISSED IN® wellness movement, is a mother-of-five, TV host, yoga and meditation guide, author, speaker, birth doula, and popular social media personality. She also travels extensively, sharing her love for yoga, wellness, and meditation at exclusive workshops, luxury retreats, and public events. Her first book, You Have 4 Minutes to Change Your Life: Simple 4-Minute Meditations for Inspiration, Transformation and True Bliss, was released by Hay House in February 2017. For more information, visit www.BexLife.com/book
To summarise our interview:
- Introduction of Bex, the realest meditation guide out there.
- How it was for her growing up in New Jersey
- What meditation is to her.
- How she has developed a meditation practice to help with her anxiety and depression.
- More about her book, a simple guide to start meditating.
- Why she LOVES her period and celebrates it after struggling with it for many years.
- How she works with her period and schedules her work and important events around it.
- The life that she’s created for herself and her family and what a day for her looks like.
- She gives the secret to what everyones purpose in life is, even if you don’t know it yet. She breaks it down to love, learning and teaching.
- Her experience of getting treated for anxiety since she was 8 years old and how she’s overcome it.
- She talks about her FREE 4 Minute Anxiety Workshop that has helped thousands of people deal with their anxiety and panic attacks.
- Our closing question at TGC and talks about regret.
- She ends with talking about her little farm or rescued animals!
Nicole Jardim : www.fixyourperiod.com
Where to get more of Bex:
Instagram, Facebook, Youtube and Twitter @BexLife
Stay in touch with The Good Curves…
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/thegoodcurves
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/thegoodcurves/
Website / Blog : http://thegoodcurves.com/
Join our Closed Women’s Group : https://www.facebook.com/groups/thegoodcurves/