In this interview with Suraya we discuss her experience of moving from the peaceful mountains of the Sacred Valley in Peru to the hustling and bustling city of Singapore. She shares how she found yoga, her space in the busy city, how she meditates and her new found skill of Gong-ing.
- 01:05 - Suraya Sam's background
- Follow her on Instagram @thesurayasam
- 04:09 - How she found yoga
- 06:45 - Starting her own yoga studio
- 08:00 - From the Mountains of Peru to the Skyscrapers of Singapore
- The difference of doing yoga in each place
- 09:40 - How to meditate using a yoga bolster
- 13:08 - Setting Intentions
- 14:14 - Challenges as a female entreprenuer
- 17:20 - Tips for finding your space in a busy environment
- 20:00 - Suraya's Personal Project -- Using her voice!
- 21:28 - Becoming a Gong-ster & Meditating with Sound
- 25:45 - Mystical Yoga Retreat in the Scared Valley in Peru
Make sure you sign up to our newsletter for updates and insights from The Good Curves by entering your email into the form on the side bar!