Join her Free 5-Day Fat Loss Fixer starting January 15th: http://bit.ly/5_DayFatLossFixer
Get in touch with Judy:
Facebook: Grateful Fitness
Here's a quick summary of the interview:
- Growing up in Rochester, New York, being the youngest of 8 she talks about her experience with synchronised swimming and gymnastic.
- Judy shares the sweet story of how her and her husband Eduardo met.
- How she managed to run a business, keep to workouts and eat well even with 4 kids.
- How she transitioned from cardio to weight training.
- The importance for weight training especially for women over 50 to build bone density.
- Switching to mindful eating and how each woman’s diet is different.
- Why she decided to leave the competitive lifestyle.
- How she keeps her priorities in line and embrace “the good curves”
- She explains her definition of health.
- Judy talks about how she uses the Panda Planner for her daily gratitude practice.
- How she starts her day with putting her make-up on for self-care.
- How she balances out family time and work.
- How she prioritises self-care even with holding so many roles.
- The guilt associated with self-care, especially with moms.
- Explains a key behaviour in all her programs, called EAT IFF, to help with automated portion control.
- She talks about how table manners can help you lose fat!
- How to handle cravings.
Please share and like the video. If you have any questions / input feel free to comment below!