Cari interviews Christina Montalvo who is the host of The Confidence Project; which is one of the best podcasts out there for women right now. She shares with us her beautiful Christmas story about her adoption and talks a lot about body image, which is largely what The Confidence Project is about. She also tells us about how The Confidence Project was created and what inspired her to do it. In closing, Christina and Cari discuss living life in fear vs courage, and how important it is to not let it rule you and prevent you from living life to the fullest.
In this episode:
- Some background on Christina Montalvo, who was born and raised outside Chicago.
- The origins of her issues with her own body image.
- Christina’s journey in the fitness industry; from working in a gym to starting her own business.
- Christina shares her beautiful Christmas story about her adoption.
- Christina’s struggle with her identity due to her ethnicity and her adoption.
- Cari and Christina discuss the difficulties of coming to terms with their own body image and their experiences working with many women who have the same issue.
- How The Confidence Project came about and what inspired it.
- Cari and Christina talk about their approach to fitness and fat loss.
- Cari and Christina share what it took get them out of their own self-inflicted spiral of negativity when it came to their own health and fitness, and how their own spiritual revelations played such a big part.
- TGC’s final closing question for Christina; which leads to her talking about living in fear and being motivated by fear, and how that is something she will change for herself.
How to Connect with Christina Montalvo:
The Confidence Project -> http://christinamontalvo.com/
Follow her on Instagram -> https://www.instagram.com/christina_montalvo
Connect with the host and community on…
Instagram at: @Cari_Li