Cari interviews Jacqueline Diaz who is an entrepreneur and a single mom and they talk about the different inevitable transitions we all go through in life. Transitions are a part of life and change happens all the time; even when we try our best to resist them. Cari and Jacqueline both share some of their own transitions that have occurred in their lives.
Also here is a reminder to sign up for Cari’s FREE Busy Booty Challenge that is happening right now. It requires you to complete only 4 workouts that are each less than 30 minutes long and you can do them anywhere at anytime. This comes up to about 1-2 hours a week, which is truly minimal for your health and well-being If you get the challenge done you have a chance to win one of the five Busy Booty Bundles she is giving away.
In this episode:
- Some background on Jacqueline Diaz A.K.A “amigapreneur”. She is on Instagram and has her own podcast.
- Jacqueline shares a bit about some of the struggles she went through to get where she is today and what she learnt about transitions in life.
- Cari and Jacqueline discuss the different challenges you face when you experience a transition in your life and the factors that can contribute to the experience.
- The ups and downs of motherhood from the perspectives of mother and daughter.
- Jacqueline was born in Mexico and she shares her immigration story with us.
- Cari and Jacqueline go into how important mourning is in the transition process.
- How much society and family expectations can affect your transition.
- Cari and Jacqueline talk about the work they do and how important it is to them to help out women with their transitions and struggles.
- The importance of being honest with yourself; especially in face of your own personal struggles.
- TGC’s final closing question for Jacqueline, which leads to them talking about love and the courage it takes and inspires.
Links and Resources:
7-Day Busy Booty Challenge: https://thegoodcurves.com/challenge
Facebook Group: www.facebook.com/groups/thegoodcurvesclub
How to Connect with Jacqueline:
Instagram at: @amigapreneur
Connect with the host and community on…
Instagram at: @Cari_Li