In this episode Cari answers a question she gets very often: “Should I train fasted?” She talks about her own fasting and training routine and what to look out for if you decide to try it.
Also, Cari is accepting applicants for her Busy Booty Program. The Busy Booty Program is a 12 week sustainable program that helps women attain fitness goals without burning out. It’s for those of you who are ready to do things right by learning what works best for your body, hormones and energy. She has made it a very simple process to adopt and it’ll be customised to your fitness level (through all the stages) and to your lifestyle as well.
In this episode:
- Intermittent fasting: It is another popular fitness trend that I also apply to my routine.
- Be cautious when giving fitness advice to friends; especially when it comes to diet because what works for you may not work for them.
- How I combine fasting and training, and why.
- When I fast and train and when I don’t, and why.
- Should YOU fast and train?
- Always remember to listen to your body and respect your body.
- If you want more information about hormonal fat loss, I do have a free workshop for you here.
- If you have any questions, please feel free to hit me up on Instagram at Cari_Li. I’d love to help, or just say hi!
Links and Resources:
Hormonal Fat Loss Workshop : thegoodcurve.com/fatloss
Busy Booty Program Application: bit.ly/CariLi
Connect with the host and community on…
Instagram at: @Cari_Li