Cari interviews Jen Hansard who is the co-founder of Simple Green Smoothies and she shares with us how smoothies have changed her life in regards to her business and her family. She also talks about how she went from a state of surviving to thriving; which is a topic many of us can get a lot out of.
Cari is also taking applications for her Busy Booty Program. This is her 12 week program where she customizes a fitness and lifestyle plan for those of you who are particularly fatigued but want to improve your fitness and energy levels.
In this episode:
- Some background on Jen Hansard who co-owns her own business called Simple Green Smoothies.
- Jen talks about the beginning of her amazing journey; where she and her family were in a state of barely surviving, and how they overcame the challenges they faced.
- Cari and Jen talk about the importance of balancing the demands of everyday life, and having fun and spending time with your family.
- Jen goes more into how she started Simple Green Smoothies, what it means to her, and how it changed her life for the better.
- .Cari and Jen discuss some of the health benefits of drinking Simple Green Smoothies and how it compares to juicing diets.
- Jen has a couple of books out: one is called Simple Green Smoothies; which has lots of great smoothie recipes, and the second book is called Simple Green Meals; which builds upon that foundation and goes into how you can incorporate more greens into your meals. You can find her books at Barnes and Noble, Books a Million and on Amazon.
- Jen provides some great examples of plant-based protein sources.
- TGC’s final closing question for Jen.
Links and Resources:
Busy Booty Program Application: bit.ly/CariLi
Facebook Group: www.facebook.com/groups/thegoodcurvesclub
How to Connect with Jen
Instagram at: @simplegreensmoothies and @jenhansard
Connect with the host and community on…
Instagram at: @Cari_Li