Cari interviews Antoinette Cheek, the Founder and CEO of The Create(Her) Life, a high-end boutique creative agency focused on growing the brands of entrepreneurs. She shares openly with us about her breakdown and burnout in the corporate setting, where she was one of the few Women of Color, and how she rose out of her burnout to create a brand that not only allowed her a better lifestyle, but is accomplishing big goals for not just Women of Color, but all women who aspire to build a brand of their own.
In this episode:
- Why we aren’t seeing more Women of Colorado in the Marketing industry.
- How Antoinette is changing that with the CreateHer Brand.
- Her breakdown and burnout experience
- Facing Anxiety and how she educated herself about mindfulness and peace
- How she manages her energy now to avoid burnout
- Why knowing how to communicate your story is so important with branding
- How humble beginnings can change your brand
- What is the number 1 thing in moving a brand forward
How to Connect with Antoinette
Connect with the host and community on…
Instagram at: @Cari_Li / https://www.instagram.com/Cari_li
Facebook at: @TheGoodCurves / https://www.facebook.com/thegoodcurves
Links and Resources:
Busy Booty Program Application: bit.ly/CariLi
The Busy Booty Program is a 12-week customised hormonal fat loss program for the ambitious ladies out there who have no time to waste. We focus on making things super simple and time efficient while getting results.
By clicking the link above, you can apply for a free 1 hour fitness consult with Cari or get on the phone with Cari to obtain more information about the 12 week program to see if it’s a good fit for you. Apply now.